TMX Fixes Malfunction Affecting Disseminated Index PricesEric Lam and Doug Alexander
TMX Group Ltd., owner of the Toronto Stock Exchange, said it has resolved a technical error that caused the calculation of its benchmark equity index to be incorrect.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances