Teva Focuses on Central Nervous System, Respiratory DrugsDavid Wainer
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. shares fell the most in 16 months on investor disappointment with Chief Executive Officer Jeremy Levin’s plan to replace revenue from branded drugs losing patent protection in the next three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's