Teijin May Build U.S. Plant on Shale Gas Boom, Car DemandMasumi Suga and Ichiro Suzuki
Teijin Ltd., a supplier of carbon fiber used in the Airbus SAS superjumbo jet, is considering plans to expand output in the U.S. to meet demand for the lightweight material in cars and storage tanks for natural gas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing