Spain Home Sales Rise 12.8% as Buyers Seek to Avoid Tax IncreaseSharon Smyth
Spanish home sales rose 12.8 percent in October from a year earlier as buyers sought to take advantage of a lower tax rate and a rebate on home purchases before they’re phased out at the end of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans