Softbank Plans Solar Power Generation Renting Residential RoofsChisaki Watanabe
Softbank Corp., Japan’s third largest mobile-phone carrier, will install solar panels on rooftops of 1,000 homes across the country to take advantage of the country’s incentive program for clean energy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting