Slovenian Minister Denies Deal on NLB Dispute, STA SaysBoris Cerni
Slovenia and Croatia haven’t reached a deal on the dispute over Nova Ljubljanska Banka d.d., STA newswire reported citing Foreign Minister Karl Erjavec.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances