Slovakia Clears Sale of Gas Utility Stake by E.ON, GDFLadka Bauerova
The Slovak government approved the sale of a 49 percent stake in the country’s dominant gas company Slovensky Plynarensky Priemysel AS jointly owned by E.ON AG and GDF Suez.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone