Russian Beet-Pulp and Molasses Exports Seen Doubling by UnionMarina Sysoyeva
Russia, which became a sugar exporter for the first time last season, more than doubled its shipments of beet pulp and molasses in this year’s first 10 months, the Sugar Producers’ Union said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks