Renault Sells Volvo Shares for $1.92 Billion to Cut DebtMathieu Rosemain and Niklas Magnusson
Renault SA, which is losing sales faster than any other European carmaker, sold its remaining Volvo AB stake for 12.8 billion kronor ($1.92 billion) to boost funding, ending an 11-year run as the Swedish truckmaker’s largest owner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States