Police Arrest Serbia’s Richest Man as Fraud SuspectGordana Filipovic and Misha Savic
Serbian police arrested Miroslav Miskovic, the country’s richest man, and his son on suspicion they illegally earned more than 30 million euros ($39 million) on the sale of state road companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks