Orange Juice Rallies to Seven-Month High: Commodities at CloseMaria Kolesnikova
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities rose 0.9 percent to 637.58 by 4:51 p.m. in London. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials was up 0.4 percent at 1,582.541.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders