Nokia Jumps After Tele2 Says It Sold Out of Lumia HandsetsAdam Ewing
Nokia Oyj, the Finnish handset maker relying on its Lumia smartphones to reverse market share losses, jumped in Helsinki trading after a Swedish carrier said it sold out of the models two weeks before Christmas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day