Nasdaq to Buy Thomson Reuters Units for $390 MillionNandini Sukumar
Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. agreed to buy Thomson Reuters Corp. units that provide investor and public relations and multimedia services for $390 million in cash as the second-largest U.S. equity exchange seeks to diversify.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing