Mississippi River Rock-Blasting Contract Awarded by U.S.Brian Wingfield and Jeff Plungis
Kokosing Construction Co. and Dubuque Barge & Fleeting Service Co. won an $8 million U.S. contract to blast Mississippi River rocks that threaten to halt traffic as water levels drop on the nation’s biggest waterway.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis