Mali’s Cissoko Named Prime Minister After Army Pushes Out DiarraDiakaridia Dembele
Diango Cissoko was appointed prime minister of Mali, according to a decree read on the state broadcaster ORTM, after the leader of this year’s coup said the army forced his predecessor to resign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States