Longest Bonds Lose Appeal After Best Year: Muni CreditMichelle Kaske
The longest-dated municipal bonds have generated the best returns in the $3.7 trillion local market in 2012. Yet they’ve become too expensive for firms such as AllianceBernstein LP and BlackRock Inc., which are turning to shorter maturities for gains in the year ahead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing