Lira Advances to Five-Week High on Fed Stimulus, Basci CautionSelcuk Gokoluk
The lira gained to its strongest level in five weeks on bets stimulus from the U.S. will reinforce risk appetite and after central bank Governor Erdem Basci ruled out “extreme measures” to curb currency gains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards