Leighton Helps Form Dubai Water Contractor to Tap Gulf MarketRandall Hackley
The Leighton Group, involved in the construction of three of Australia’s largest desalination plants, has helped form a water and environmental contracting company in Dubai to tap demand in the Gulf region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself