Italian 10-Year Bonds Advance With Yields Declining to 4.69%Neal Armstrong
Italian 10-year government bonds advanced, with the yield declining three basis points, or 0.03 percentage point, to 4.69 percent at 8:21 a.m. London time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy