Indonesian Coal Miners Advance as Prices Surge: Jakarta MoverHarry Suhartono
PT United Tractors, Indonesia’s largest heavy equipment seller, and PT Bumi Resources, the nation’s biggest thermal-coal exporter, led advances in coal-mining companies after the benchmark price for the fuel soared to a six-month high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States