GTCR Is Said to Seek $3.25 Billion for Next Buyout FundSabrina Willmer
GTCR LLC, one of two private-equity firms that spun out of Chicago-based buyout pioneer Golder Thoma & Co., plans to seek $3.25 billion for its next private equity fund, according to a person familiar with the situation and a document prepared by a placement agent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing