Greek Bonds Erase Advance, Leaving 10-Year Yield at 13.27%Emma Charlton
Greek government bonds erased an advance, leaving the yield on the 10-year securities at 13.27 percent at 2:36 p.m. London time. Earlier, the rate fell as much as 75 basis points, or 0.75 percentage point, to 12.46 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing