Genuine Bio-Fuel Plans Puerto Rico Plant, Eyes Caribbean MarketStephan Nielsen
Genuine Bio-Fuel Inc., a U.S. biodiesel producer, is building a plant in Puerto Rico capable of producing 12 million gallons (45.4 million liters) of fuel a year to tap markets in the Caribbean and South America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline