Eastman Chemical Says Earnings May Climb 50% Through 2015Jack Kaskey
Eastman Chemical Co., which acquired Solutia Inc. this year for $3.38 billion, said profit may increase 50 percent over the next three years on sales of ingredients used in tires, coatings and windows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone