Dimon Says Fiscal-Cliff Deal May Mean Booming EconomyDawn Kopecki
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon said the U.S. economy would thrive next year if lawmakers reach an agreement to avoid the so-called fiscal cliff of spending cuts and tax increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances