Croat, Slovene Experts Offer Solution on NLB Feud, Jutarnji SaysJasmina Kuzmanovic
Croatian and Slovenian experts proposed a solution to a banking dispute stemming from the breakup of Yugoslavia and threatening to delay Croatia’s planned July 2013 European Union entry, Jutarnji List reported, citing people close to the negotiations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing