Skadden, Cravath, Gibson Dunn, Simpson: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP advised Spectra Energy Corp., the fourth-largest U.S. pipeline company, on the agreement to buy its first oil system from Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP and two other owners for $1.25 billion in cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day