Colombian Peso Gains as Fed Expands Bond Purchases; Bonds GainAndrea Jaramillo
Colombia’s peso advanced, nearing a two-month high, amid speculation the dollar may weaken after the U.S. Federal Reserve said it will buy $45 billion a month in Treasury securities to help boost economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap