Citigroup Is Accused in Swisscanto Suit of Misleading HolderDavid Glovin
Citigroup Inc., the third-biggest U.S. bank by assets, was accused in a lawsuit by Swisscanto Asset Management AG of misleading the Swiss firm about the bank’s financial condition from 2006 to 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day