Census Bureau Says Minority Youth to Be Majority by 2019Frank Bass
The number of minority children in the U.S. will overtake the white population under age 18 ahead of schedule in another sign of America’s changing demographics, according to projections by the U.S. Census Bureau.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone