British Columbia Outlook to Negative From Stable: Moody’sGreg Quinn and Cecile Gutscher
British Columbia’s Aaa credit-rating outlook was reduced to negative from stable by Moody’s Investors Service, which cited the province’s rising debt burden in a weakening economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing