Bond Disclosure Before Debt Sales Considered by U.S. RegulatorsWilliam Selway
U.S. regulators are considering whether to require underwriters to make bond documents available to the public ahead of municipal-debt sales in the $3.7 trillion market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster