Billionaire Quek Makes $1.1 Billion Bid to Buy Out GuocoKlaus Wille and Sophia Yan
A group led by Malaysian billionaire Quek Leng Chan offered HK$8.25 billion ($1.1 billion) to take Guoco Group Ltd. private after the financial and real-estate company trailed a rally in Hong Kong stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States