Bernanke Says He Hasn’t Had Talks About Another TermJeff Kearns
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said he hasn’t had discussions with the Obama administration about keeping his job as central bank chief after his second term ends Jan. 31, 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day