AMR CEO to Brief Pilots as Union Urges Merger ReadinessMary Schlangenstein
American Airlines pilot union leaders remained steadfast in backing a merger with US Airways Group Inc. after a meeting in which Chief Executive Officer Tom Horton outlined his plan for a stand-alone exit from bankruptcy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day