Whitbread Says Costa Cafe Sales Rise in Challenging EconomyNeil Callanan
Whitbread Plc, the owner of Premier Inn budget hotels and Costa Coffee shops, said revenue growth accelerated as the U.K. cafe market strengthened. The shares rose to the highest since at least January 1992.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy