U.K. Stocks Close Little Changed; Whitbread RalliesNamitha Jagadeesh
U.K. stocks closed little changed at an eight-month high amid speculation that the Federal Reserve will expand its asset purchases to provide economic stimulus and a report that showed German investor confidence increased in December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations