Total to Use Asset-Sale Proceeds for Dividend, Rules Out M&ATara Patel
Total SA, the French energy company selling assets in France and Nigeria, will use the proceeds to pay dividends and develop oil and gas ventures as it rules out acquisitions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders