Teva Focuses on Central Nervous System, Respiratory DrugsDavid Wainer
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. will focus drug-development efforts under new Chief Executive Officer Jeremy Levin on respiratory and central nervous system illnesses as the company seeks to replace medicines set to lose patent protection in the next three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders