Tecnisa Tumbles After Not Giving Estimates for 2013 ProjectsDenyse Godoy
Tecnisa SA, the worst-performing homebuilder this quarter in Brazil, fell for the first time in almost two weeks after the company declined at its annual meeting to give estimates for 2013 projects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day