Resona Said to Join Sharp Loan Group With 20 Billion Yen FundingShigeru Sato and Shingo Kawamoto
Resona Holdings Inc. will join Japanese lenders offering 360 billion yen ($4.4 billion) of emergency loans to TV maker Sharp Corp., three bank officials with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day