East European Cold Snap Cuts Power, Kills at Least 17Ladka Bauerova and Boris Cerni
Snowstorms and freezing cold continued to plague eastern Europe and the Balkan peninsula for a fourth day, killing at least 17 people, blocking traffic and causing power outages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting