Glaxo Sells First Pound Bonds in Four Years as Carrefour IssuesKatie Linsell
GlaxoSmithKline Plc sold its first bonds in pounds since 2008, joining French retailer Carrefour SA and AT&T Inc. in tapping credit markets as the cost to insure corporate debt from default fell to an 11-week low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans