Bird to Buy Western Canada’s Nason to Expand in Water TreatmentRandall Hackley
Bird Construction Inc. agreed to acquire Nason Contracting Group Ltd., which builds water and wastewater treatment facilities in western Canada, for C$12.8 million ($13 million) to expand in the water treatment market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing