Apple Not Seen Paying Special Dividend With Cash OverseasAdam Satariano
Apple Inc.’s ability to pay a special dividend is limited because almost 70 percent of its cash is outside the U.S., reinforcing why investors aren’t projecting an extra payout by year’s end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day