U.K. Stocks Erase Drop as Man Group RalliesSofia Horta e Costa
U.K. stocks erased their drop in the final two hours of trading, leaving the benchmark FTSE 100 Index little changed, as Man Group Plc rebounded, offsetting concern over Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti’s decision to quit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline