Obama Stays Firm on Taxes as He Offers Budget CooperationLisa Lerer
President Barack Obama extended an offer of cooperation rather than confrontation with congressional Republicans over taxes and the budget in a speech a day after he met with House Speaker John Boehner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing