Denmark Says Cutting Debt Top Priority Amid Recession BetsPeter Levring
Denmark’s government will make debt reduction a top priority even as the central bank predicts the economy will contract this year and the International Monetary Fund urges policy makers to consider direct stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's