Autonomy’s Lynch Hasn’t Heard From HP in Accounting RowAmy Thomson and Marta Marino
Mike Lynch, the entrepreneur who sold Autonomy Corp. to Hewlett-Packard Co. last year, said he still hasn’t been contacted by the company since his team was accused of miscategorizing sales in an $8.8 billion writedown.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting