Agnelli Bets on Metals After Leading Vale Boom: Corporate BrazilJuan Pablo Spinetto
Roger Agnelli, who oversaw a 10-fold surge in shares as head of Vale SA, is setting up his own commodities empire on a bet metal and food prices will resume a rally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap